- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS (0)
Remove your stick tape like a pro with the tape tiger
How to use:
1. Hold the hockey stick firmly just below the heel of the blade, with the inside curve of the blade facing you and the handle on the ground between your feet.
2. Grip Tape Tiger with your fore-finger or thumb on the top of Tiger, just behind the ear, or as shown in picture to the right.
3. Place tip of Tiger's mouth (Ski) at heel of hockey stick blade where tape begins.
4. Raise back end of Tape Tiger until the built in angle on tip of ski lays flat on stick and position tip under tape. Maintaining this angle, push Tape Tiger forward in one continuous motion until you have completely cut through the tape.
FOR BEST RESULTS MAINTAIN CORRECT ANGLE TO PREVENT SCORING OF BLADE OR TAPE BUNCHING.
5. Grip lifted edges of cut tape and peel tape away from stick blade. CLEAN AND DRY STICK BLADE BEFORE RE-TAPING.